Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tutti Frutti

I was at JoAnn's Saturday and ran across this really awesome fabric. Tutti Frutti it has so many fun colors for kids and is wonderfully light and textured. I was so inspired by this I had look at the patterns and see what I could make for my little girl. I found some really cute things, but I need to work on finishing the other projects on my table. Plus I had to buy new fabric for some quilts......Some many projects so little time.

I'll try and take some pictures of the fabric and post it. There where some really bright and wild colors. I picked just 2 more subdued, but I knew she would like them and I would be able to find coordinating "whatevers" more easily.

If there is a way of you posting pictures in the comments, you should show me things you've done with your Tutti Frutti fabric.

No comments: