Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hey! That's one of my Babies :)

If you frequently stop by my etsy store you may notice that I rarely have a baby quilt in there for very long. It seems like they are gone before I can make a new one. But my sale numbers are low. It's because so many of my friends and family members have babies that I'm constantly giving them away as gifts. Then I wonder if the quilt is just as happy in their new home. I know I miss them terribly, but if they are loved I can live with that.

The other day I was out with my Mom friends and here comes one of my friends with her new baby. Seth is a really cute 3 month old and what was he cuddling with. The quilt I gave him! Oh, how cute the quilt looked with the little baby arm attached to it.





It's happened a few times and I'm amazed at my feelings when I see a friends baby with my quilt amongst their favorite things. I miss them terribly but very happy that they found a baby that loves them as much as I do. I am in the process of makeing 2 more quilts because I already have 2 friends with babies on the way. What will come first the baby or the quilt?

No comments: