Monday, March 17, 2008

Make someones day - Feature a Newbie



So I was reading in another blog and got this great idea. Feature Etsy sellers! Okay, so it's not a novel idea...as a maker of fact I have seen other bloggers doing the same thing. But I never really paid attention to it, because I wasn't a blogger or even thinking of becoming one. Now that I'm thinking of interesting things to put on my site and ways of getting people interested in what I do, I'm paying attention. I decided to feature EtsyNewbies, since these guys are just getting started and need as much help as they can get.

So for the first Featured Artist: Rhonda's Paper Boutique

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5615796

I first say Rhonda's name in a forum. She was looking for people to put her blog link in their blogs and she would do the same. As I'm looking for ways of promoting myself I thought what the hay, why not. So I checked her out and found some really cool things.

What I like best is her party favors. (which reminds me I need to heart her store) How many times do us Mom's look for party favor bags for our little girls birthday party and just can't seem to find anything fun and unique? Well here is your solution. Rhonda offers so many different options depending on your price range and you may have your own embellishments that you would like to add. Or what about that perfect rainy day craft project?

Anyway, Rhonda's shop is worth a look. So support your Etsy Newbie and shop away!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice article. Yes, she has some wonderful items. I love paperworks. Thanks for sharing!

Ren

Rhonda said...

Thank you so much CA Creations! I was just going through my links in my blog and I saw this!!! Thank you so much!! It was so sweet!