Thursday, March 6, 2008

What to do first?

So here we are...I've read often that blogs are the way to go when it comes to promoting yourself in this crafting world. I've never been a good self promoter and plus with the lack of time I have, I've never even considered the thought of starting a blog. I mean, good Lord, who has time for all that plus watching 3 wee ones.

I decided I'm going to take the big leap and start one. I think it was mostly because I finally finished a new project that I'm trying to sell and I'm so excited about it. So I'll try to post some picts, but I can't promise anything since I'm new to all this.





Wish me luck, I'll need it :)

2 comments:

BeadedBaubles said...

Good luck! I just started my first blog too.

Anonymous said...

Good luck. You are off to a good start.

I'll check back often :)