Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Dress for Ciara

I'm so excited about the new dress that I made for my daughter Ciara. Well okay...it's almost done. I just have to topstitch the hem. It's got a circle skirt that sews onto a store bought t-shirt ant I modify to put ties on. The circle skirt is perfect for thost princess moments when she wants to twirl. I just wish that the weather was nicer so I could take some outside picts of her with it on. I'm making an identical on for my Etsy site, so I need some good picts to put with the listing. I'll have to post a picture on her when I get it done. Hopefully later this morning. She wants to wear it to the egg hunt that we are going to this afternoon.

Okay, I've finished it. Here's a pict of it (note to self: Need to take a picture of the back). Isn't she just the cutest! I'm sure I'm a little bias, but come on.....

Now I'm trying to think of what I can do with this pattern for my shop. The possibilities are endless, just have to see what is appeals to people.
In the mean time Ciara will be wearing this today, Sun and probably sleep in it everyday in between if she had her way.

No comments: