Saturday, March 22, 2008

Newbie Showcase - Moochiesmamma's

So my weens woke me at 5 am this morning. What better way to be productive then to right in my blog. So here I am featuring an Etsy Newbie.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5039964
It's kinda hard to write about people that you never met, so I think my best approach here is to contact her and see if she wants to write a little blurb about herself and her shop. I can say that she has very nice clothes for kids. Very hip and so super cute! I'll post a few picts so you can see some of what she offers. Like I said SUPER CUTE!










Treasuries -

I haven't been in a treasury for a while and was getting kinda bummed, but I figured that's the way it goes because I needed to freshen up my inventory (who wants to buy scarves now). I had pretty much forgotten to check the treasury listings for a few weeks, but decided to check and found these. What I think is funny is that two different people created treasuries (one was a west) with the same theme and my bunny was choosen for both. Funny huh? Here they are.














And I was even an alternative in this cute Easter Treasury!
Thanks everyone, you made my day. I even got a few new hearts out of the deal, just no new sales :(
***Sorry about the treaury picts. I was hopeing they would turn out better. I just don't have time to fix it right now. I'll have to work on that the next time I add treasuries.

No comments: